Saturday, November 21

Edwards and Co x lichipan





It's that time of year again when I get a little too restless with my hair and being the spontaneous human being that I can be - when I was contacted by Bianca, from Edwards and Co I didn't even hesitate and agreed to come in on a Saturday morning to get my hair done. Located in the quaint little suburb of Surry Hills - Edwards and Co is directed by leading colourist Jaye Edwards. Edwards and Co is a rustic warehouse studio surrounded by raw brick and minimalist furniture giving the entire space a contemporary and open plan feel to it.

The entire experience and atmosphere of this salon is quite unique- Surrounded by women and men seated in front of their laptops, sipping on coffee with foils, scissor-cutting and blow drying happening in a almost synchronised row is almost like a scene out of a movie!

I opted with bleaching the ends of my hair after speaking to the incredibly talented @joel_wallbank and initially had settled for grey ombré tips - however, four hours later I quickly learnt that having Asian hair meant that it was going to take a few bleaches before my hair would lose its pigmentation and i'm only too happy to revisit this salon again! Another excuse to bother Joel, haha! Here's a big shoutout to Bianca, Joel and the talented crew at E&C who truly made my visit a special and memorable one. I can't wait to visit again to finally complete my grey ombré dip dyed ends! 

Phone: 02 9211 6631

Photography: Rob Mulally
Hair: Edwards and Co / @_edwardsandco 
 (@joel_wallbank)
Floral Headcrown: Lime Tree Bower

No comments: