Sunday, August 30

Lunching at Catalinas.












Happy Sunday everybody! This month has been a busy one. I was lucky enough to travel to 3 different countries and managed to work on some incredible collaborations but a visit from Mel (otherwise known as @thetiafox) honestly couldn't have come at a better time. I discovered in the last few months that adjusting to a new career whilst spending quality time with friends and family was a lot tougher than I could've imagined. As much as I hate to admit it - I was failing pretty miserably as juggling all of the above. 

This spontaneous trip to Catalina's on a Friday afternoon filled with effortless conversation and beautiful food reminded me the importance of taking time to do what makes you happy. The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better days ahead.

xx
Outfits Details: Zimmermann playsuit & floating dress
White Throw: Stellys
Shoes: Seed

 ♡

No comments: