Tuesday, May 5

The Perfect Winter Top.





This grey Wish tunic is one of the more intricate pieces in my wardrobe and often involves just a session of staring at it in awe. I paired this look with a simple black skirt and a pair of tall gumboots - a perfect look for this rainy weather that has fallen upon Sydney as of late. I love the exaggerated scoop hem line and lower back detail of this grey tunic which makes it great to layer during Winter. 
Top: Grey Wish Court Tunic  / Boots: Salvatore Ferragamo 

Typography:  Jasmine Dowling
Photography: Amy Chen

 ♡

3 comments:

Tqa London said...

Hi there Lichipan, I'm a big fan of you since last year and I've been wanting to ask you this question for such a long time but I'm scared you would ignore me in the sea of your followers. I just wanna know how do you edit your photos in this post..
http://lichipan.blogspot.com/2015/04/nespresso-monsoon-malabar-infused.html

I really adore you.. Thank you for reading this.

Kirstie said...

Ooh that sweater looks so comfy!!
www.kfclovesyou

Mouríssima said...

Cute outfits :)

Http://mourissima.blogspot.pt