Wednesday, April 22

The Best Cupcakes in Sydney.



One of the best parts about Instagram is discovering new and inspiring accounts. I happened to stumble across Emilee's beautifully curated feed a couple of days ago and knew instantly that I had to place an order for a dozen of her insanely photogenic rose cupcakes. I loved the pastel tones of the cupcakes and couldn't seem to get a single bad shot of them. They not only look beautiful but are so tasty. Em's incredible eye for detail from the packaging to the texture of the frosting was so meticulous I could hardly fault it. I gifted a dozen cupcakes to a friend for her birthday and she was rendered speechless at how perfect they looked and tasted. 

I will continue to support local talent and promote beautiful goodies which I think you might adore! Feel free to contact Emilee via her instagram: @emileeazrina or drop her an email at emileeazrina@gmail.com. She is currently based in Sydney and open for orders! 

xxx

 ♡

1 comment:

Queenie said...

Wow, they look stunning!

http://peanutbutterandmussels.com/