Saturday, February 7

Boohoo Shoot.







I spent the day hanging out with my friend Brendan from South Africa. I love how at ease I feel in his presence. I met Brend as a teen and funnily enough almost 9 years later we both landed up in Sydney doing creative work. It's been a bit of a bumpy start to 2015 however I still believe that heartbreak can be good for the soul. It shakes you up and makes you into a stronger and different person. Decided to start the year off with a new haircut & some beautiful new items of clothing sent from the team at Boohoo. Thank you for dressing me up in your beautiful cobalt blue jumpsuit. Love the clean lines! Perfect outfit to begin the new year with. 

Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo
Jumpsuit: Elouise Eyelash Lace Contrast Detail Jumpsuit

Photography: Brendan Kai 

 ♡

1 comment:

Beckys Bucketlist said...

Good reading your post