Thursday, January 1

Hello 2015!


Happy new years everybody! 

Can't believe that another year has come and gone in just a blink of an eye. 2014 was a year where I graduated from my Masters of Architecture, embarked on a 6 month adventure to Europe and made some life long friends from Croatia, Poland, Portugal, Singapore and the Dominican Republic. It was also the year I decided to finally get my blog lichipan up and running & hit my goal of 25 000 followers on Instagram (THANK YOU!). 2014 was also the year I lost my dear grampa. It was the year where I put my relationship through some serious strain by going to Europe and where I experienced losing someone I wanted to meet for the longest time but never got the chance to as he left the world a little too soon...

I can only hope that the best moments of 2015 will outweigh the bad this year. Whatever negative vibes that happened in 2014 leave it in 2014. Don't drag it into the new year - surround yourself with people who make you genuinely happy. People who make you laugh and build you up. People who help you when you're in need. Life's too short to let miserable people bring you down - ain't nobody got time fo that! To positive waves and an incredible 2015 :)! 

Lots of love,

 ♡

1 comment:

General Contractors Muncie said...

Thank you foor sharing this